Laboratory Custom made in China replacement parts in Guatemala City Guatemala Rubber Raw Materials 5L Kneading Machine with top quality

Laboratory Custom made in China  replacement parts  in Guatemala City Guatemala Rubber Raw Materials 5L Kneading Machine with top quality

We – EPG Group the greatest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 diverse branches. For far more specifics: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828

Component 1. Main Design Technological Parameter         

Product X(S)N-1L X(S)N-3L X(S)N-5L
Net chamber volume 1L 3L 5L
Working volume 5L 8L 15L
Principal motor five.5KW seven.5KW 11KW
Decelerator Hardened Face Hardened Confront Hardened Face
Turn-in excess of motor .55KW .75KW 1.1KW
Discharging method Tilting discharge Tilting discharge Tilting discharge
Rotor Speed(entrance/rear) – 40/31 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min
Cooling method by drinking water by water by drinking water
Cooling Drinking water Strain .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa
Heating Steam Stress .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa
Compressing air Strain .5-.8Mpa(optional) .5-.8Mpa(optional) .6-.8Mpa(optional)
Dimension 1980*950*2571mm 2050*1080*2130mm 1850*1200*2580mm
Machine fat 1300KG 1800KG 2200KG
Warranty 24 months
Rotor material No.forty five metal(S45C),Surfacing cemented carbide,Hardness is 50HRC,cemented carbide thickness is 2mm,Rotor whole area is plated with hard chromium with very good abrasion resistance.
Challenging chromium thickness .15-.2mm, Hardness is HV900 ~ one thousand
Payment conditions 30% T/T deposit in progress, then equilibrium the rest 70% prior to loading.
Shipping and delivery time Delivery about twenty five days soon after the deposit acquired.

Element 2. Features                                                   

one.Motor&Electric Equiped with “SIEMENS” “MITSUBSHI” “CHINT”,and many others
  Imported PLC vehicle manage,Risk-free, Seliable,Steady.
two.Transmission Technique:Increased transmission performance,Lower sounds,Lengthier Service Lifestyle. 
three.Rotor:Abrasion resistant challenging alloy,Plated with tough chromium.
4.Temperature and time control technique:Imported PLC manage system to give a a hundred% mixing influence.
five.Patented design and style,Environmental safety, strength conservation,higher production potential,high effectiveness.
six.Effortless set up,procedure and routine maintenance to reduce operating cost.
seven.Trustworthy efficiency,no leakage, longer lifer service.
eight.Can be customized for you.

Component 3. Product Display                                             

Part 4. Workshop                                                  

Element 5.  Application                                                         

Lab Rubber kneader mixer is relevant for plasticating and mixing rubber and plastic tests,as nicely as applicable for mixing and keading sticky resources. 
This device is commonly tyre manufacturing unit and Rubber, TPR,EVA,Rubber sole, Rubber Roller, Hoses Belts, Sponges, Vibration Insulator, Elastic Cord,Sealing Materials, Tire, Tapes, Master Batches, Pigment Ink, Auto Electric Rubber Elements, Chemical ept Compounds manufacturing.

Part 6. Packaging & Shipping                                        

 

The use of first tools manufacturer’s (OEM) part figures or logos , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference needs only and for indicating item use and compatibility. Our firm and the detailed substitution components contained herein are not sponsored, authorized, or produced by the OEM.

Laboratory Custom made in China  replacement parts  in Guatemala City Guatemala Rubber Raw Materials 5L Kneading Machine with top quality

Laboratory Custom made in China  replacement parts  in Guatemala City Guatemala Rubber Raw Materials 5L Kneading Machine with top quality